With over 100 years of combined experience, our Orange plumbers have successfully resolved a wide range of plumbing issues. This unique level knowledge and experience can be invaluable. We take pride in our experience because it allows us to inspect your issue quickly and resolve it in a fast and reliable manner.
When you work with Superior Plumbing Services, you can expect:
- Our inspections and evaluations are always thorough
- Pipe repair and restoration from expert technicians
- Help from plumbers with expertise in pipe cleaning and water jetting
- That our trucks are fully stocked and always ready when you call
- That we have top-of-the-line leak detection equipment
- Free quotes over the phone
- That we are a fully licensed and bonded company
- Our service and parts are always backed by our warranty
- Personal service is always our goal
- We are a family-owned and operated business
Get in touch with our handy plumbers today for your free estimate! You can reach us at (714) 559-3933.
Providing Superior Service
At Superior Plumbing Services, there is no plumbing issue in your home that is too big or too small for us to handle. We are confident in our ability to respond rapidly to calls and get to work so you can resume your daily routine in no time at all.
Top-Quality Tools & Equipment
A lot of things have changed since we started in 1983. We have always stayed up to date with all of the tools and equipment that we use when performing a service in or around your home. We always come prepared for any situation, so we never show up without the right tools for the job.
Always Prepared for Any Possibility
Our talented technicians are always undergoing training in order to stay up to date with all of the plumbing systems that we work with. We are experienced with almost every type of equipment, so you can rest assured that we are ready to go the moment that you need us.
Feel free to get in touch with us anytime for any of your plumbing concerns. You can contact our Superior Orange plumbers by calling (714) 559-3933.